Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Sivert Family Confession

It's time for me to confess our family's secret shame: We love the show Wipeout. There, it's out, we can't hide it any more. When I saw the first commercials for Wipeout, I simultaneously cringed and groaned, thinking, "Not another stupid reality show showing stupid people doing stupid things!" But Caleb and I happened upon it one night and after a few minutes we were hooked. It didn't take long for Bill to catch on and now Tuesday night at the Sivert house has been designated Wipeout time. It's pretty much an hour of non-stop laughter. The best part is listening to Caleb's ongoing commentary of "OOOOHHHH!! OUCH!! THAT HAD TO HURT!!" I think I laugh more just watching the kids and Bill laugh than I do at the actual show. If you haven't experienced the hilarity for yourself, here's a peek at what you're missing:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Doug and Jackson dig that show for exactly the same reason....watching people hurt themselves. Hey we all need a good laugh once in awhile.

ERIN said...

the boys and I laughed pretty hard. Thanks for putting this on here!

Jess said...

I am so happy you shared I haven't seen this and now I will go tivo it so that we can have some good laughs.