They're back, and better than ever! OK, maybe not better than ever, but older and wiser and coming to the E-Center in Salt Lake this Saturday, November 15th. And now you have a chance to re-live the glory days of 6th grade with FREE tickets to the New Kids on the Block concert!That's right! My brother apparently has access to a "boatload" of free tickets. I know, it's absolutely shocking that there are still tickets available for the entertainment event of the century, but let's not question our good luck. If you're interested in tickets, leave a comment and I'll try to set it up for you. Just let me know how many you'd like. I think you'll have to pick the tickets up at The Utah AIDS Foundation office in Salt Lake.
Oh, oh, ohohoh, oh, oh, ohoh, oh, oh, ohohoh, THE RIGHT STUFF!
5 comments:
Um . . . . Um . . . . yeah!!! I may be into that. Are you coming up for it. Please tell me that you are, because if you are than my answer is hell yeah!!!
Amanda - not much in life would make me happier than going to an NKOTB concert with you, but unfortunately I can't make it up there this weekend. But if you want tickets, email Nathan at nathan@utahaids.org and see if he still has some available. Apparently they've been going like hotcakes but you can give it a try.
You are awesome, I would love to live out my junior high fantasy and have Joey see me in the crowd and want me forever. It would be better if you were with me though.
I would so go if I were going to be up there. NKOTB was the first concert I ever went to and it was AWESOME.
Have to say that I might be embarrased to know some of their lyrics.....it is only because my little sisters liked them :) I was actually in high school so they weren't a hot thing for a mature girl like me, but then again...I might be embarrased to know some of their lyrics....so I will just have to listen to my, I mean my sisters casset tapes and stay home.
Post a Comment