Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy (Late) Thanksgiving

We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home this year, with just our little family. It was the first time we'd ever done that. As much as we missed seeing extended family, it was also nice to just chill out at home and not have to travel. I tried to keep the meal pretty low-key, and Bill helped quite a bit, but it was still a LOT of work. It certainly made me appreciate all the elaborate Thanksgiving meals my mother has always done.

A few pictures from our day:

Many thanks to Bill for making the pies. If you look closely at the pie in the background you'll see what happens when a certain four-year-old girl "looks" at the pie with her fingers.

2 comments:

Park Family said...

Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I love family but sometimes I think it might be nice to have things a little more low key. By the way those pies look yummy!!!

Brian said...

Well hello Megan! ! ! I stumbled upon your blog just by chance. Drop me an email when you get a chance at flyinbriyin@yahoo.com

By the way, my name is Brian Stevens; it's been a long time!